K&T universal mill

You can probably make the parking attachment out of plate and round stock. Nice score. Mike

Excellent. Congratulations!
It sounds in great shape and with most accessories....very rare!

What's a "parking attachment"?

Be careful with the move.

-brino
Excellent. Congratulations!
It sounds in great shape and with most accessories....very rare!

What's a "parking attachment"?

Be careful with the move.

-brino
So the parking attachment allows you to take the vertical head on and off the front of the mill and then stores it on the side of the machine because if I had to take a guess the vertical head weighs in around 250-300 Lbs?? It’s way more then one person could lift and mount to the mill you need a over head chain fall , gantries or engine hoist

You can probably make the parking attachment out of plate and round stock. Nice score. Mike
Yes that was the other though I’ve seen it done on YouTube and didn’t seem that difficult just time and materials really

And so I just received a message from the man with the Monarch Lathe I mentioned earlier I’m going to look at this tomorrow afternoon and if it what he says it is and everything works as it should I’ll probably pick this up also. For what I’m going to do with it I think it will work fine and it will match my 16X30

Attachments

• 5BF5088D-3334-4C7B-A576-2D099F43FB28.png
    5BF5088D-3334-4C7B-A576-2D099F43FB28.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 91
Well just a update I was hornswagled out of the K&T mill the guy sold it out from under me so someone got a deal IT Wasn’t me !!! But I will have the Monarch lathe this weekend and that means I’ll have my CY 16X54 up for sale soon if anyone might be interested on here and is local to Maryland I’ll make them a deal

Sorry about the K&T, but congrats on the Monarch. You can't win them all, but I'm betting another mill will come along soon. Cheers. Mike

Back