Lets See Your Shop!

And now the "metalshop" side. Please also check out the stuff in the Picasa albums linked in my signature, I have some cool stuff there as well like my 24'x36' pole barn and some tractor stuff.IMG_1276.jpgIMG_1279.jpgIMG_1278.jpgIMG_1280.jpgIMG_1277.jpgIMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg IMG_1275.jpg IMG_1276.jpg IMG_1277.jpg IMG_1278.jpg IMG_1279.jpg

Ah, you neat people make me sick.........with envy. I wish I had the space and time to build up to that. Maybe when I retire and quit trying to make money doing this.

Kennyd, very nice setup you have there. I would kill for that kind of space!

Ah, you neat people make me sick.........with envy. I wish I had the space and time to build up to that. Maybe when I retire and quit trying to make money doing this.
Thanks guys...

Tony, please understand this area of the shop is VERY new since I got the Bridgy home. I have not had much time to junk it up yet! I can assure you in 6 months it will not look like that!

Oh, I understand, Kenny. In 1997, I was privileged to set up a 24,000 sq foot brand new shop, designed for us. Was really fun, and very clean. But alas, money had to be made to pay for it, so it didn't stay clean for long.

We had 14 CNC lathes and 8 CNC machining centers, plus all the manuals and toolroom. It was great. I may have a pic or two around here someplace.

Kennyd I like to know where you found those yellow storage bins?

Thanks
Paul

I had my machines in a 30x60 metal storage building that was impossible to heat and cool so I built a 12x20 shop inside around the machines. I just covered them during the process.

2010-12-19175651.jpg DSCN4835.jpg

these are made from about the same POV to get an idea how it was done

DSCN4854.jpg

Back