More of the white death on its way .

Thats what they said when the snow started, 1-4 inches. My whole yard is now 3-4 feet deep.

Sunny and cold right now. Weather is supposed to turn tonight. 6-8" of snow expected by morning.

They forgot the per hour

Snow and sleet here in Md . Now about 2 1/2" on everything . All mechanics as well as everyone else called out today , and it was a slick drive home . I may just use one of my " snow days" tonight ! :eek:

Have any of you used one of these Snocaster shovels? I got one this year and it really works well like in the video. I usually walk the entire driveway in the middle then do each side driving the snow to the sides.

It works for up to 2 inches or so, great job on the walkways.

We hire out the drive to a plow guy if it is over two inches but the Snocaster is still helpful for cleaning up what he left.

All pushing, no lifting at all

Empty plant . They closed at 1 and will re-open at 11 tomorrow morning . Fire watch duty tonight only . Came in thru freezing rain and had the Powerstroke going sideways a couple of times . :grin:

Empty plant . They closed at 1 and will re-open at 11 tomorrow morning . Fire watch duty tonight only . Came in thru freezing rain and had the Powerstroke going sideways a couple of times . :grin:

Donuts on ice in your Superduty. Lots of fun. I had the police a few years ago ask me to stop having so much fun. Entire metro Atlanta shut down in an ice storm and I'm doing donuts. If you can get the rear end in front of the front end you're having fun.

Have any of you used one of these Snocaster shovels? I got one this year and it really works well like in the video. I usually walk the entire driveway in the middle then do each side driving the snow to the sides.

It works for up to 2 inches or so, great job on the walkways.

We hire out the drive to a plow guy if it is over two inches but the Snocaster is still helpful for cleaning up what he left.

All pushing, no lifting at all

I've been using a similar one for a few years now. Love it. I can clear my 3 car driveway in 30 minutes without breaking a sweat. They don't work as well on uneven pavement though.

Eric

Last edited:
It's BACK ! :eek 2: 3-5" expected in a 4 hr span . Glad we stocked up on TP :big grin:

Back