My Boys First Machine Project.

Great Father and son moments are very important for both father and son. think this is also good for his focus. Good Job by your son and good job by you as a dad.
Mark

Yup, great for you both!

I remember needing to stand on a stool when my Dad showed me how to use his homemade wood-lathe, when I was young.
Now my boys join me in the shop to use my various tools (metal lathe, table saw, drill press and welders).

In fact the local cub scout group was thru my shop a few kids at a time to build their cub cars.
Gotta pass it along....

-brino

Awesome! I love to see kids learning to use the hands and their minds. I am starting a CNC router build with my son this summer. Collecting all the parts right now.

^+1 to this guy I'm doing the same thing except I'm the son.

Now on topic I couldn't see the pictures very well what is it?

Great job for the dad, More dads need to make or take time to teach the kids to use their hands, to build things, I think it also helps to improve their minds, as it makes them think, and use skills that they do not realize they need, Math, Geometry etc. And helps to build that all important coordination. Again great job both father and son.

Your son is the future of our country.
Solid technical skills and an interest in problem solving will take us farther than all of the marketing gurus who communicate with pizzazz.
Good job!

Daryl
MN

What a lucky kid! Keep us updated with his projects.

Bill

Back