My Happy ER 32 Ball Bearing Collet Nut Saga

They have (had) both regular nuts for $13 and bearing nuts for $20. Interesting that the bearing nut is no longer on the website store, and all of their eBay listings have been pulled. I purchased a better ER32 wrench from them last month through eBay.

And I mean this just happened. When this thread first posted I checked the listings to see if it was the same company I bought the wrench from, and the bearing nut was there. So in the last two days, they pulled the listings. Vacation time, maybe?

I never seen it listed in the store, on on the site. I originally bought mine through EBay, Rocky Mountain CNC was the vendor, when I called, Jay said they had it.

grinder here is a pic. the bearing is the brass insert. Smoooo th.

.thumbnail.jpg

Old Mud,

the new version, the brass ring has been replaced by a steel ring

B973212F-4564-4D2F-A934-87FC6B170D35.jpeg

Ah, i see. So they wouldn't sell that for $12.95 would they ? Seems they would have to sell a $hitload to make any money.

the steel one was the same price as the brass one, Jay said they switched over to the steel nut a while back

YES!! So I didn’t lead everyone down the garden path!!

To say I happy with my experience with dealing with Rocky Mountain CNC and the products I got from them, would be a massive understatement.

Back