My turn

Sorry to hear that Mike.

My wife and I both had head colds or at least that is what we think as we never got tested. It may have been Covid as it seemed a little different then a normal head cold. She is just about all cleared up after 13 days, I still have a cough after 10 days. I also had stomach problems for a good three days and still wake up feeling a little rough.

Tim

Got my third shot a couple days ago. My area has been pretty “hot” lately but so far I’ve dodged the bullet. Hope it works out okay for you, Mike. Stay strong.

-frank

Sorry to hear that. I hope it doesn't get worse. Thankfully my wife and I got boosted. They said on the news last night that omicron is so transmissible virtually everyone will get it eventually. It just depends on your vaccination status on how sick you will get.

Working on the transfer ambulance, I figured it would happen. So far not too bad, but the paper work sucks too

Sorry to hear. Hope you have a light case.

My wife and I are boosted. However, my wife was exposed to someone who tested positive some days ago. Just did the first antigen test this morning. It showed negative. Hope tomorrow's test is as well. It's good that our state sent out free test kits to anyone who requested them. (They ran out in less than a day! However, they did offer them a second time.)

It is kind of weird doing these medical tests. Never thought I'd see the day when all this kind of stuff would be DIY. But that day is now.

Several years back, I was in Asia for a time. I remember seeing everyone walking around with face masks on. At the time, it was because of air pollution. But I remember thinking how lucky I was to be an American. We would NEVER have to wear those masks all the time here. Boy was I wrong.
Here's hoping for a very mild case and a very quick recovery!

Working on the ambulance was a sure way to be exposed to it. Even fully vaccinated I stopped going on medical aid calls with the fire department. Most of the department has come down with covid one time or the other. Many thanks to you and the rest of the medical community that has been able to keep caring for people. Hope your case turns out to be mild.

You know over the years I've seen movies about viruses that would put all human kid in peril.

I never thought it would actually happen.

Covid positive this morning, so far just a pain in the a$$ runny nose. No booster yet, I was too busy, so if your planing on getting one, don't be like mike
Hopefully you won’t get too sick.
This variety is very contagious.
In the past two weeks I would say we know 6-8 people that got it. Symptoms have been minimal

Back