My turn

Sorry to hear. Hope you have a light case.

My wife and I are boosted. However, my wife was exposed to someone who tested positive some days ago. Just did the first antigen test this morning. It showed negative. Hope tomorrow's test is as well. It's good that our state sent out free test kits to anyone who requested them. (They ran out in less than a day! However, they did offer them a second time.)

It is kind of weird doing these medical tests. Never thought I'd see the day when all this kind of stuff would be DIY. But that day is now.
I had to pay $25 for two kits.

Thank you for the well wishes, I have an opinion, but that might turn this into a debate, and get this thread deleted:)

Wow, sorry to hear about this, Mike. I hope this turns out to be a mild clinical course. Keep us posted, okay?

I had to pay $25 for two kits.
I had some respiratory stuff that might have been RSV in September. I was sick for a solid 3 weeks. COVID test was negative. Week later I was better. Borrowed a test kit from a friend and promised to replace it. We bought 2 kits at $25 each back in October. That's why we jumped on getting the free kits when they were offered.

Thank you for the well wishes, I have an opinion, but that might turn this into a debate, and get this thread deleted:)
Please don't do that. Too much controversy in the wild. Let's keep this place civil.

Let's hope your recovery is swift.

Ugh. Sorry to hear this news Mike.
I might have had it over the holidays but I couldn't get a test.
Now waiting to get a booster.

Sorry to hear about this Mike . Hope all goes well and you don't get too sick . I get messages every single day from work saying how many people tested positive for the day . Total of 32 people last week . I had to stop going over for my visits due to this chemo stuff , which is a completely different story . I had my last of session 3 this morning . Each session has me weaker and feeling worse than the last , two more to go and then the operation is scheduled for March 7th . Hope you're doing well and feel good enough to stay in touch buddy . Stay strong . :encourage:

Back