Need help this morning

Thank you sir...
The info I have gotten speed reading everything, is 3/4-1 hp, how reliable that is I don't know. I do know I don't want to spend another 900 dollars. :rolleyes:

Thank you sir...
The info I have gotten speed reading everything, is 3/4-1 hp, how reliable that is I don't know. I do know I don't want to spend another 900 dollars. :rolleyes:

Hey, at least you know where to go to find people that will help you spend it. :grin:

Great find Mike . The first decent weekend weather wise I'm going to try tackling the VFD project on the mill . Don't feel lonely on the lack of electrical knowledge , you may hear a big bang from your eastern direction very soon . :grin:

Just keep the smoke in the wire, that's the most I can do to help. :)

I bought it, screw it I'll figure out the power.
serial number 4813561
Welcome to the club. Incase you didn't know the first two numbers are the year of manufacture so you have a 1948 made saw.

Thanks Tom, I found that online, the owner didn't even know there was a serial number. I hope to not find anything bad, I'm still trying to track down the best resources.

I forgot to mention a previous owner robbed the welder out of mine. That's why I can get away with just using a static phase converter. I bought new rubber tires from a seller on E-bay. 60 bucks I think I paid. No issues they work great. I have basic manual for our saws. Once I get my shop done and unpack everything I will get you a copy if you haven't located one sooner. You can also find blade guides on Ebay from time to time, but just as easy to make your own.

Good to know, I've heard oem is expensive.

Back