Need help with used pm1030v

tim81

Registered
Registered
Hi Guys,

I got a used pm1030v and it got banged a bit before loading in the truck. I opened today to check the wires if anything broke and it seems intact no broken parts just the on/off switch was displaced 30 degree clockwise I guess the holding nut was not the tightened enough. On the manual it says connect power switch to forward and the tachometer lcd should light up. It does not. Only if I press the on button the motor starts and the lcd lights up. When pressing stop it goes out.

please guys, any ideas

Attachments

• IMG_3816.jpeg
    IMG_3816.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 46
My china made 8x16 functioned like your machine; the tach lit up when the green button was pushed and power was available to drive the motor. I could then dial up the motor speed, from 0 to max speed, by twisting the speed control knob. No power to the drive system, the tach was dark.

Last edited:
Hem interesting. At least it looks it not broken or anything.

Thanks a lot man

“Looks like a project to make the tachometer work even without the on button pressed”

=Tim

I found that one of the bolt that hold the metal piece under the v rail bolted to the cross feed piece fell of and the other was lose to the point it fell as soon as I moved it. The first one does not seem to like catching on thread. I removed the piece and both bolts can thread on both holes. Do I need to get a bit longer bolts?

Any ideas ?

Photos? Carriage lock?

This one spins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg