New Bench Mill Purchase

Great site, I watched just a little of her video on the mill, will have to watch more when I get the time. Just a wealth of information on machine in general.

Mill purchase update. I just got home with a used PM-25MV that I found on Facebook. It was only 30 miles away. Was not what I would have bought if I had ordered one, but could not pass on the deal ($1675.00). It has DOR, the base cabinet, a set of R8 collets, a clamping set, a 4 inch vise, and some endmills.

Attachments

• 20200705_144733[1].jpg
    20200705_144733[1].jpg
    839.8 KB · Views: 108
Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mill purchase update. I just got home with a used PM-25MV that I found on Facebook. It was only 30 miles away. Was not what I would have bought if I had ordered one, but could not pass on the deal ($1675.00). It has DOR, the base cabinet, a set of R8 collets, a clamping set, a 4 inch vise, and some endmills.

Looks to small for you. I can be there after lunch tomorrow to take it off your hands.

Yes, it is smaller than I would have ordered, but this way I can get my hands dirty right away. If it proves to be to small for me I can upgrade later.

Hmmmm ... the part number makes it look like an Align power feed, but the brand name appears to be "Vervor." However, the price is way too low - something like 7X to 10X lower than Align. I tried looking all over yalextron's website and can't figure out where they're located. Probably China? Might be OK, but I'd approach this deal with a good measure of caution.

That's the cheapest I've seen any powered ever. By a lot actually. Let us know if it works out.

Edit- a quick search points to the idea that website may be a scam. Hopefully it works out for you. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Hmmmm ... the part number makes it look like an Align power feed, but the brand name appears to be "Vervor." However, the price is way too low - something like 7X to 10X lower than Align. I tried looking all over yalextron's website and can't figure out where they're located. Probably China? Might be OK, but I'd approach this deal with a good measure of caution.
I paid with PayPal. If they do not ship it it will take awhile but I will get my money back.

Back