New Bench Mill Purchase

That's the cheapest I've seen any powered ever. By a lot actually. Let us know if it works out.

Edit- a quick search points to the idea that website may be a scam. Hopefully it works out for you. Keep us posted.
I thought it looked to good to be true. Would not have tried it if I could not use PayPal.
I hate to throw water on the fire but I don’t think that’s the correct style power feed for that mill.
I think this is the style that’s required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate to throw water on the fire but I don’t think that’s the correct style power feed for that mill.
I think this is the style that’s required.

Yes, I know it will require some work, but that is part of the fun. I have made a complete powerfeed for a knee mill before.

@mec9900 I’ll keep following to see how you progress. I want a power feed for my RF but is a ways down the list at full-freight prices. Adapting different type of drive is appealing.

@mec9900 I’ll keep following to see how you progress. I want a power feed for my RF but is a ways down the list at full-freight prices. Adapting different type of drive is appealing.

Got to get it first. It very well could be a scam. I will keep you posted.

This cannot be for real...

They have an awful lot of other stuff on their website for something that's a scam. But if I was going to scam I would probably put a bunch of stuff priced at normal rates with a few that are just too good to be true. It doesn't seem like a good way to make a living though, $40 or $100 for something that's only going to appeal to a small market?

Someone should order one just for grins....

Won't be me though, I'm still waiting for my dividing head :laughing:

John

@matthewsx
Free shipping on a 10x50 knee mill. Deal of the century :D
I must say it's a pretty sophisticated scam site if that’s what it is.

Last edited:
Well things are not looking to good. Checked my PayPal account and it shows that it has been shipped with a USPS tracking number. When I check the tracking thru USPS it shows that it was delivered 6 days before the order was placed. Looks like I have been scamed for sure. I will be contacting PayPal Monday.

Well things are not looking to good. Checked my PayPal account and it shows that it has been shipped with a USPS tracking number. When I check the tracking thru USPS it shows that it was delivered 6 days before the order was placed. Looks like I have been scamed for sure. I will be contacting PayPal Monday.

File the claim now, it may only be $40 bucks but it's your money and they will drag it out as long as possible in my experience. It does appear as if they have figured out a few items that people like us want and how to scam a relatively small amount of money out of the system. I'm sure they know that you'll eventually get your money back from PayPal but by then they will be on to the next thing.

Sorry,

JOhn

Back