O/T . Whatcha listenin to ?

12 hours of fire watch duty tonight and tomorrow night . I'm going to crank this up and put together 12 Dayton 2 stage dust collectors . What a way to spend Christmas Eve . :grin:

My wife recently got a subscription to Sirius.

I found classic vinyl on there. I like my local station because its nice to hear whats happening in my areA, but more and more there are more commercials than classic rock.

And don't get me wrong, I like Christmas, but not every third song on my local station. And they repeat the same 3 Christmas songs over and over.

So I'm quickly becoming a Sirius fan.

Santa brought me a phono pre-amp so I can listen to my vinyl's, it took me two tries to get one that sounded good, the more you spend the better they work. Here's what I listened to first, Eric Burdon's gravely voice with 2 octaves in "House Of the Rising Sun", pleading in "Help Me Girl". and slightly stoned in "A Girl Named Sandoz". I'm in my 70s and i miss the 60s.

Attachments

• IMG_1061.JPG
    IMG_1061.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1057.JPG
    IMG_1057.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Nothing like a little bluegrass/country Christmas music for the holidays . :cool:

One my all time favorite bluegrass albums.

Remembering Tony Rice, one of the best flatpickers ever, passed Christmas morning. RIP.

Back