O/T . Whatcha listenin to ?

I just installed 4 Klipsch Reference speakers ans speaker's a 12" sub in my shop. One pair faces the automotive/fabrication bay, and the other faces the machine shop with the sub in the middle. To celebrate having good audio, I picked this old favorite to dial everything in.

Oh jeeze,, forgot About them. Good way to push your speaker limits. Not my type of music but again, good way to push your speakers.

Once again . Not sure why , but this sure sounds good with 450 WPC driving the Polks . If you look closely at the music stands , they'd make great collet racks ~:big grin: Speaking of racks , got some tool holding issues at 2.15 in . :busted:

Where'd the years go ?

I've seen this ! :encourage:

My wife has a Sirius XM subscription and she talked me into downloading he app. I'm hooked. I found Classic Vinyl and I don't need to listen to anything else. I used to like my local station, but in December 2 out of 3 songs were Christmas songs, and there are so many ads they run offering jobs there is almost no music anymore.

Dedicated to this Covid crap . Can't wait to get out and see some live events once again . :dejected:

Gettin late in the evening .

Ladies of Bluegrass / Country

Back