Oh Christmas time.. when people get impatient, and nasty.

woodchucker

Registered
Registered
Was out with my wife. saw
2 Karen incidents
1 ejeet who didn't know how to operate a self serve checkout at Lowes , and was like what do I do... if you go to the supermarket you do self checkout, so how come she doesn't know what to do... and why didn't she go to a manned register?

and then got hit by a car while walking in front of it coming out of Kohls. the cars were stopped and I walked in front (in the crosswalk) and she hit the gas. No I was not hurt, the wifes clothes and my sneakers protected me. from the hit, but still .. What's funny is she had no where to go, since they were still stopped, and then she waves me on as if to say come on, after getting off the hood of her car.

what a fun day... very entertaining... NOT...I really do dislike this time of year, when it seems that with some people the worst comes out. Some the best, but it's the worst that really show up, and you are thinking it's not supposed to be this way

The holidays can be stressful in so many ways, people get preoccupied and don't pay full attention to what they are doing, as for getting hit, sometimes the windshield pillars obstruct vision, glad you were not hurt, and not excusing the actions of others; maybe the advice offered above, to just stay home during the season is a good one.

Do all my shopping from the safety of my living room. If I had a deep freeze, I’d not be in any store between December 1 and January 7. Lol

Glad you are ok. Gotta watch out for everyone this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so watching the responses.

I have to try on shoes. My flat feet, and orthotics require it. I don't fit a lot of shoes. Also, my podiatrist insisted I switch to ASICS Gels over the other shoes. He said they don't flex from side to side as much, so they work better with Orthotics. I don't have a lot of experience with Asics

we also noticed that someone stole a more expensive pair of sneakers by putting them in a less expensive box, and putting the lower end sneaker in the more expensive box.

My faith in humanity just keeps dropping. Everyone it seems need to game the system, it's depressing.

Back