Old Bridgeport Gets New Lease On LIFE

I hope she gets more than a ticket! Hit and run used to be a big deal!
Well, I searched online to see what the ticket cost would be. First time, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, is $153 + Court costs + $75 per month added to their Car Insurance. Bill. There isn't a ticket directly for Cell Phone use while driving. The Ticket is called, "Distracted Driving." Oddly enough, the Fees are the same as what I mentioned for leaving the scenes of an accident. But, I imagine the costs greatly escalate for repeat offences.

My thought is, why did this person flee the scene of the accident? I doubt she thought I had a camera that caught everything. Maybe she lost her license for the same thing she did to me? Maybe the car was stolen? I don't know why and I probably never will, but I hope she really pays for her foolish actions.

The reason I got the dash cam system in the first place was because of a previous accident. If I didn't have a witness, it would have been settled 50/50 by the insurance companies. Sadly, most people that cause an accident NEVER Tell the TRUTH. Times have changed and not for GOOD.

I recommend a Dual Dash Cam System to everyone. Many Tractor Trailer drivers have a quad camera system, and I'm thinking to do the same for my car because front & rear cameras won't cover collisions from the side.

Hi Everyone, I trust you had a good Thanksgiving. I've been going to the Chiropractor and my back is still hurting quite a bit. Next week I'll be doing some simple exercises recommended by the Chiropractor. I'm hoping to be back to my pre accident condition before to long. It's in the low 30's this morning in RI. I took out the trash and I thought about the promise I made to move the Ram its full travel once a week so it doesn't freeze up again. I got my keys and went into my garage and I fulfilled my promise. Then I brushed a light coat of grease on the exposed ways of the ram. My garage isn't heated, but its dry and the roof doesn't leak a drop. As soon as I get my quill feed back together you will be the first to see it.

Back