Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the original box from SuKi today. The wood box is in origianl shape and still full. Thank you SuKi for sending it. There are a number of names on the list for the second box with lots of room for others. I will be leaving town for a few days which will allow time for others to join. With the interest we have, I will go ahead and start the second box on it's journey next week. Have a great weekend.

Terrywerm, The box arrived Thursday as we expected. Since the holiday weekend is upon us I think I will have to hold it until Tuesday to get my contact information and I'm hoping to fit a few more items inside.

Last edited:
Good to hear that it arrived as expected and that you found some useful items in the box, Andy. Just curious, but what condition was the box in when it arrived?

Going forward, and in the interest of making it a surprise for others, we might want to refrain from telling what items we add to the box, though it is fine to discuss the items we keep. Am I correct in this, Autonoz??

I agree with Terrywerm. Let's keep the contents of the box on the down low. Of course telling what you took and possibly a picture is what this is about

No you are not out, Silverbullet. I added you to the list for the second box.

Added mine to the second list as well, Have not been on much due to things going on. but I finally got on and saw the list started.

I made a correction sorry for spoiling the surprise. Speaking of surprise,Making an unplanned trip this weekend to say goodbye to my Dad. I'll get on with sending the box when I return. Sorry for the delay but will still shoot for Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back