Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to no home computer, can I be added to the end of the list for the liberal arts box?

Sent from somewhere in east Texas!

Andy, I am sorry to hear of the bad news. I think it would be safe to say that you should take whatever time you need.

I made a correction sorry for spoiling the surprise. Speaking of surprise,Making an unplanned trip this weekend to say goodbye to my Dad. I'll get on with sending the box when I return. Sorry for the delay but will still shoot for Tuesday

I'm sorry to hear that. I was just there at the end of July, and I completely understand what you're going through. My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your dad, take the time you need to work things with the family , we on here can all understand things that happen when you don't expect them.

Just found this thread. Seems like you've got it well underway now. I added myself to the list.

I'm looking forward to the experience, more than the potential goodies. As a confirmed tool junkie, I'm wondering how hard it will be to choose what to take and what to add. We'll see.

I propose a moment of silence for the USPS FlatRateBox, without which, this little adventure would not be feasible.

Okay. I'm Home again. Thanks for all the comments and messages. I'll contact the next person in line asap and get this box moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back