Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box number 2 arrived to me today. I am in the hospital with my son, but will get it sent back out beginning of next week for sure. Have to get to a computer to check who is next on the list.

Sorry I don't make it around often but if I'm awake I've been busy. For the last few weeks that's been between 22 & 24 hours a day 4 days of the week. So if I've had down time it was used sleeping or visiting my parents.

I'm looking forward to seeing the box & will let you know when it get here.

Andy
I just read about your dad. Sorry to hear that.

Over the last few years we have had a few close calls with Dad. Each one I have found I'm not prepared because I still need my dad.

Last edited:
wondering how I ended up 6th on list for 2nd box when I was 3rd or 4th. Someone edit the list by putting inserting name above?

Look at this way more people are placing things in the box before you get it instead of after you send it off
wondering how I ended up 6th on list for 2nd box when I was 3rd or 4th. Someone edit the list by putting inserting name above?

Thanks for the kind words Kingmt01. I have said good-bye to almost every family member and too many friends. If I could leave anyone with a priceless bit of advice that isn't related to making metal do something, Do this for yourself and them: Trust Jesus, Look everyone in the eye when speaking, Say I Love You when you need to, Say good-bye every time for good, and don't waste time being mad or keeping score, if you can't get even get over it and move on. Enjoy it while you can no one gets out of this alive. Thanks for your Tolerance Ladies and Gentlemen. Not trying to bring down the room, Have a great weekend!

Hope all is well
If this happened I am sorry. Having an all access spreadsheet will allow this to happen and we have to rely on the honesty of those playing the game.

Well I know at least one that inserted his name above mine. He is listed for both boxes but was only listed for the first one when I put my name in.

I had a similar impression (list got longer above me) but no record for evidence.

I just added a "NO" (number) column to the left and numbered 1-26. It should reduce shenanigans, if we note (post) our number when entering a name on a list.

I'm No. 10 (bottom of the list) on box 2.

I have obtained shipping info from Catskinner for box 2. His name was below mine on the list when I looked last night. If this is not correct, please let me know.

I have obtained shipping info from Catskinner for box 2. His name was below mine on the list when I looked last night. If this is not correct, please let me know.

That's correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back