Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I looked at the list, we are only to the 6th name on the list of 22 total names. I hope this was a new list and that over a year, we were able to get through more than just 6 names. Won't this list just continue into 2021?

It should make it around to all 22 folks, or at least it's never been a problem in the past. The current list is new: we have a new list each
year.

View attachment 347345
That’s what I snagged. Also a couple taps.

it’ll be on its way once I get a new box. My PO was out of that size.

where are the pictures of the taps???????

Rule 7. Photos of the items you keep should be posted in this thread. If you are unable to post photos, please post a good description of the items you kept.

what kind of taps....?

It should make it around to all 22 folks, or at least it's never been a problem in the past. The current list is new: we have a new list each
year.
Yeah, I looked back and we didn't even start until late October. Looks like we do a little less than 1 jump a week.

I am still not seeing my name on the list!!!!!!!

where are the pictures of the taps???????

Rule 7. Photos of the items you keep should be posted in this thread. If you are unable to post photos, please post a good description of the items you kept.

what kind of taps....?

Sorry 8-56 I had thrown them into the drawer with the pothers I took 3. There is X other boxes of them so plenty to go around

I am still not seeing my name on the list!!!!!!!
Arrrggghhhh! Sorry, I don't know what happened! (falling on my sword as I enter your name on the list in my blood)

Mikri, you are on and the list is officially closed for 2020/2021.

To answer all questions about the next round, yes, there will be a 2021/2022 list and we will begin to organize that new list sometime in the summer of 2021.

Bryan

Wow. Updated the Google Map tracker today. Our little box has travelled 6,500 miles so far. Any guesses on what the final mileage will be? Closest to the final number without going over gets a free one year membership! Enter your guess now in the sticky. Pass Around Members 2020/2021 only. Entries after Christmas Day will not be included in the competition.

Which box is being used?
I just got both of the Med, boxes today, because noone ha said which one to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back