Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I did not read that far.
I got both sizes, so I have a box to put stuff in the shop in, until needed.
Don't feel bad, that thread seems invisible lately :) I think it ends up being too long for people to read and remember all of.

Just got home from visiting our daughter in San Diego and the box was delivered while we were gone:postman:

Gotta get out there and open it up:drool:

John

Box arrived today! Looks to be in perfect shape. Thanks John.
I'll be exploring the contents over the weekend. And ready for shipment on Monday. :)

Darn, it looks like the list for 2021 is closed. I had already sent a request to be added.
Would it be possible/feasible to have TWO boxes out there? (or even more as needed)

Darn, it looks like the list for 2021 is closed. I had already sent a request to be added.
Would it be possible/feasible to have TWO boxes out there? (or even more as needed)

It’s already a logistics challenge to manage one list and one box.

Don’t worry, at the pace things are moving we will start another round this year. We can get you near the top of the list for the next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opened up on Saturday and apparently, I was a little aggressive on the screws holding the lid. Two of the 8-32 nut inserts broke free from their welds. I don’t have a tig welder, so instead I just replaced them with aluminum rivet nutserts. I did have to drill out the holes a little bigger, but they hold really well. Sent along a few extra nutserts in-case someone else has an issue and can't weld it either. I have a tool for installing, however a good bolt and nut will also work if you're careful. Lots of cool items in the box. Certainly, an eclectic selection! Box is loaded up and on its way to Cadsculpter.

Box 1.JPGBox 2.JPGBox 3.JPG

Cool Stuff!
Box 4.JPG

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back