Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ill keep an eye open. This became a winter event now lol
With the amount of interest that has built up over the past year that lapsed - I think this event will be a rolling change throughout the year. Probably will span 6-9 months at a time.

What with the weather being what it has been around the nation lately, it's probably laying mangled in a ditch somewhere underneath a set of up-set doubles!!!

Lets all hope not!!

With the amount of interest that has built up over the past year that lapsed - I think this event will be a rolling change throughout the year. Probably will span 6-9 months at a time.
Well i will be ready for it. Will have to scrounge up some goodies to fill up.

Showed up at our PO this morning at 6am, it's out for delivery currently. Weather is great here today so I'm hanging out in the shop.

Need someone to snag a roll or at least a strip of the HEAVY labels from the PO to put in the box. A few have mentioned that their PO does not have them. I got a bunch of them when I went to get the box, Had I known this was an issue in some places then I would have put a bunch in the PAB.
I've got a few strips ready to toss in...

It arrived yesterday. I was outside when the carrier showed up. He had it sitting in the step well under him.
Wheeled the dolly over and just slid it onto it.
Going to take me a few days to get to it. Honey hit an Estate Sale a week ago and filled up the back of the truck and I unloaded it and just tossed it in the shop to get it out of the truck. Now I can't move in the shop. :cautious:
Need to move all Her goodies to the basement first.
I am so *itching* to open it!

Delayed here. Just got around to opening it today. Took (3) hours just to get the screws out. :cautious: j/k
Been busy with the Sons down in Texas since last weekend. My Son is in Ft. Worth, Stepson is in Austin.
Weatherproofing / winterizing 101 lessons...
I think we got both of them through it, no leaking pipes as of noon today. Late last Sunday I wasn't so sure....

I'm going to shoot for getting it back on the road around Monday or Tuesday.

I'm planning on digging out the anti-seize and using it on the screws. Had two that were rather tight.

Delayed here. Just got around to opening it today. Took (3) hours just to get the screws out. :cautious: j/k
Been busy with the Sons down in Texas since last weekend. My Son is in Ft. Worth, Stepson is in Austin.
Weatherproofing / winterizing 101 lessons...
I think we got both of them through it, no leaking pipes as of noon today. Late last Sunday I wasn't so sure....

I'm going to shoot for getting it back on the road around Monday or Tuesday.

I'm planning on digging out the anti-seize and using it on the screws. Had two that were rather tight.
Family first, awful what they had to go through down in Texas....

Unfortunately this is a great example of "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail".
It is not. I am a member of the statewide disaster response strike team. People and herds of livestock are dead, property is destroyed, and crops are ruined. Please leave it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back