Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Papa Charlie
I private messaged you with my contact information including address, name, phone and email.
rick

OK, went through the box. Wow, that poor box is under a tremendous load. Got it all packaged up and ready to go out. Expect to drop it off at the PO today or tomorrow.

Here is what I pulled:
Craftsmen Dial Caliper
Mill
Some HSS tools for the lathe

IMG_20210518_155424175_HDR.jpg

Oooh, thats some nice HSS and T-slot cutter! That craftsman dial caliper also looks incredibly like a re-badge of something nice, particularly since it is 'made in japan'. Good score!

I have the same craftsman DI and love it. Good score.

I'm glad you liked the Craftsman caliper and happy it made it through the post unscathed. I couldn't get it to fit in if I included the case!

Stu

It was great timing, my dial caliper crystal has been cracked for some time and finally broke. I have had this caliper since I was in college in the 70's. I don't know if I can find a replacement crystal for it, not even sure of the brand. So the caliper that was in the box came along at a perfect time.

Thank you.

Papa Charlie, you are quick!
so, im going to assume its against the rules to make the box bigger if my Dr. Who’ phone booth skilz are not up to par? Im a little intimidated…

Ouch, my back! :grin:
Definitely a work out. Along with the fact the box fits inside of a Medium Priority Box, can you imagine how much that box might weigh if it was any bigger. Right now just assume it is a solid block of steel you are lifting. When I put it on the counter at the USPS, it flexed the counter by at least 3-4 inches. Both the clerk and I thought it was going to give way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back