Pass Around 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the box arrived today. found some items of interest, reamers, took a couple half-round stones, last word indicator. Added some good stuff and am ready to ship off tomorrow. Attempting to contact Erich for an address. I will say once you let the genie out of the bottle it is hard to get back in! Thanks guys for letting me in on this! The last word will be donated to a beginner here in town.WIN_20220901_23_09_56_Pro.jpg

Just ran across my Postman, who is a friend of the family. He says he would prefer I don't ever sign up for the box again! I showed him what was in the box he had to deliver today. Said he's glad to not have to carry it back to the post office.

Whew, got it into my shop today and unpacked it. Lots of goodies :D I got pulled out of shop time before I could make all my selections, and before I could pack it back up, so photos/shipping to @Just for fun will have to wait another day or two.

Went to my shop for a bit, trying to get my chuck off my lathe, and spent a bit more time with the box. This is my score :)
BTW, does anyone know what that device in the center is? It was in with the surface grinder arbors and wrench, and has a familiar surface-grindery name on it (Boyce-Schurr or something like that? I forget now :D), so I grabbed it, but couldn't figure out where it goes.

The U drill bit is one I don't have in my collection, so I grabbed it, and the stones look really useful. I'm a fan of HSS blanks, I use them in a few of my machines.

The cutter will be useful in the future some day too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back