Patience Is A Virtue

Matt responded above.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt,

I would love to meet you, so feel free to stop by! Lee and I used to travel to Lancaster, PA each year to shoot in an archery tournament at Lancaster Archery Supply. We have both said we should plan to go again just so we can have an excuse to drive over to Philly and meet you guys.

<---- Wishing I would have bought a PM727 instead of a G0754 (Grizzly). Too bad I had that already here before I ran into Matt and QMT. Never seen anybody try so hard (and succeed) to take care of customers.

The Man is good. :)

As someone who has purchased 4 mills in three years, I can say I empathize. But are you SURE that 727 would be big enough? ;) :D

A couple of years ago I did research on mini-mills for purchase; Matt's name kept coming up in review after review. After talking to him, I almost pulled the trigger, however a full-size mint Bridgeport came my way...so I went that route.

All I can say from what I've read and observed is Matt's customer service and attention to details on his imports are second to none. He has earned an excellent reputation in the industry.

A thread like this can be damaging if that person does not take the time to read through the whole thread. If you are going to keep it up, perhaps the original poster can edit his post to reflect all is well?

IMHO. As a recently retired technical sales manager ; I think Matt is a treasure who sells a quality product, he has always returned my messages/emails. My orders and deliveries for my PM25 mill and 11-27 lathe were faultless. The lathe was not in stock when I ordered but I was prepared to wait, Matt and Nicolle kept me informed every step of the way. I am enjoying my purchased products and should I consider upgrading my mill or lathe, I sure know that Matt will always be my first port of call.

Steve

Last edited:
Craig,

I don't want to overstep my bounds, but I can tell you that the mill was delivered at the end of last week and all seems well with it. I stopped by and took a look at the OP's 1127 lathe and 727 mill a couple days ago. It was interesting to me to see the small differences between his machines and mine. I have both of the same machines. His lathe has an AC motor and a VFD where as mine has a DC motor and variable speed control. His lathe also had a spring type clutch of the feed rod where as mine is simply a brass pin connecting the feed rod to the gear box. His mill had a pretty neat chip guard under the saddle to keep chips from getting down into the y-axis lead screw that mine didn't come with.

Back