Please Help Mark Frazier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark,

Thank you! I look forward to more projects from you! I don't know where I could have purchased a book with the equivalent of your project threads for my meager donation amount - so I consider it a bargain!

And congratulations Nels and successors for creating a site where a good thing like this can happen!
John

Mark,
I have been on the road traveling and haven’t checked in very much lately. I was saddened to read about your plight but the generosity of our group is a heartwarming thing. Funds have been sent,wish you well,Happy New Year’s.
Bill

"Thanks to the tremendous help with the donations from the forum members and the management, my shop is in the clear and I no longer suffer under the threat of bankruptcy."

Mark, I am so happy to hear that... :)

I realize that you still have a rough road ahead, but it will get better. Happy New Year to you...

Brian

I can't thank you all enough. At my age, my shop is my life and keeps me going. I must use my crutches or wheel chair all the time now. I can use my crutches in the shop but also have a stool with wheels to scoot around the shop. God bless you all. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't machine.

I'm a bit late to the party, but sent something today. I'm sure it won't go to waste. Mark, I've learnt a lot from your posts and wish you a better 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back