Please Help Mark Frazier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mark;

Donation made and it went through this time. It is not a lot, but it is what I can afford at this time of the year. I hope your situation gets resolved favorably for you soon.

$$$ sent

Mark... In post #23 you stated "wish I could return the generosity somehow."

You "return the generosity" every time you touch the lathe and share your projects with the rest of us... Thank you

Last edited:
Some have wondered the status of this wonderful effort. I would like to give everyone an update. The fund is sitting with almost $5000 in it. I am overwhelmed at the effort everyone has put into this and I feel sure I will be successful in getting through this as it is getting closer to the goal. I am in awe of the generousity of everyone and the power of such a group as this forum. I thank every one of you.

New to the forum but have been in Mark's shoes as well. $ sent and hope enough people can donate so that he doesn't lose his shop.

Sent. If you only can send $1 with 22,000 K members, we can make this happen. Less then the price of a coffee. I know I have been lucky to be able to follow Marks projects in the short time I have been a member of this forum and learned so much.

I just sent some money through PP Mark, I wish you all the best in the new year,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back