PM-1127VF-LB - The long wait.....

Ray,
Do you have any updates on the June 12-15 deliveries? I am waiting on a 935 to hit Matt's facility.

Thanks,
-Joe

I'm not sure what's coming on which truckloads but between now and the next few weeks, trucks are coming in every week. Another batch is coming in early July and yet another in August. I do believe the 935's are coming very soon in the first truckloads...

Ray

I sent an email to Matt when I got back from vacation last weekend and he responded, on Wednesday I believe, stating that the 1340GT's were in PA and the 935's were due any time. He didn't specify what anytime was just that he was expecting them soon. I am hoping this week sometime. .:impatient:

Mike.

Mike,
Have you received any further word from QMT re. the 1340GT "ship to you" date since your last post on 6/13/14?
Thanks.
TFC

Mike,
Have you received any further word from QMT re. the 1340GT "ship to you" date since your last post on 6/13/14?
Thanks.
TFC

No not yet, still waiting to be contacted. Just waiting on the 935 to arrive then both the 1340GT and the 935TV will be shipped together. I sent Matt an email requesting a balance due so I could at least get the payment in the mail to avoid having to be delayed by that but I have not gotten a response there either.

I am sure he is busy, hopefully setting up my mill and getting things ready to ship but we will see. I was really hoping to see an email or get a phone call this week but being Friday already, it doesn't look like it.

Mike.

Mike,
Thanks.
TFC

The machines arrived the other day and are being prepped. Barring any unforeseen issues, Matt estimates all machines will be prepped by July 18. For the clients working through me, I do no know the line-up. Matt informs me about 3-4 days beforehand when one of my units gets pulled for the prep and shipment. I in-turn, pass the notification to the client. When I get the tracking number (issued at the time it's put on the truck) I send that info to the customer.

FWIW, Matt is trying to structure the business so that sales, inquiries, verbal technical support go through me -and he does order fulfillment.

Ray

No not yet, still waiting to be contacted. Just waiting on the 935 to arrive then both the 1340GT and the 935TV will be shipped together. I sent Matt an email requesting a balance due so I could at least get the payment in the mail to avoid having to be delayed by that but I have not gotten a response there either.

I am sure he is busy, hopefully setting up my mill and getting things ready to ship but we will see. I was really hoping to see an email or get a phone call this week but being Friday already, it doesn't look like it.

Mike.

I am still waiting also and have heard nothing. My guess is Matt is currently flooded with equipment that he is processing and trying to ship out. Ray indicated that Matt had a number of shipments coming in right about now.

-Joe

The machines arrived the other day and are being prepped. Barring any unforeseen issues, Matt estimates all machines will be prepped by July 18. For the clients working through me, I do no know the line-up. Matt informs me about 3-4 days beforehand when one of my units gets pulled for the prep and shipment. I in-turn, pass the notification to the client. When I get the tracking number (issued at the time it's put on the truck) I send that info to the customer.

FWIW, Matt is trying to structure the business so that sales, inquiries, verbal technical support go through me -and he does order fulfillment.

Ray
Ray,even though I did not buy a PM machine,you are a good rep on here.
Ray saw I was looking at these on here & PMed me or I PMed him can't remember:)
Nice guy,very helpfull.
You are a + on this site for sure.
Lots of good info in all your replies to different posts.
Are you a machinest,or just hobby type?
thx

Ray

Holy Crap, still another month away.

Mike.

Ray,even though I did not buy a PM machine,you are a good rep on here.
Ray saw I was looking at these on here & PMed me or I PMed him can't remember:)
Nice guy,very helpfull.
You are a + on this site for sure.
Lots of good info in all your replies to different posts.
Are you a machinest,or just hobby type?
thx

Thanks for the nice words... It's appreciated.

Machinist or hobby type... I'm never quite sure how to answer that. My formal backgrounds of the past 29 years are in various technical areas mainly related to R&D or specialized product development.

My father (now 97 y/o) was an old-school tool & die maker and one uncle was a metallurgist and the other, a production machinist. We had a nice shop in the garage and they all earned side-money by moonlighting. I spent my earliest memories up to age 20 in the shop. I started-out as the chief cleaner and organizer and by 6 years old, got to put my hands on the dials. My first lathe was a 16x54 Leblond that I started using solo at roughly the age of 8. When I got to high-school, the teacher (Mr. Mellman) only let me stay for the first half-semester and told my father, that I needed to pursue math and not waste my time learning what I already knew. Various forms of shop work have been a life-long hobby. 6 years ago I setup a small part-time business. I went full time with it this past January. I do product development consulting, management consulting, prototype development and various repairs and modifications. -Mainly custom work. I'm happy doing this...

Anyhow, I didn't answer your question because I don't really know the answer.

Ray

I've been eyeing an 1127vf LB.

Anyone know when Matt will have them ready for pick up???

Do I have to put down a deposit??

Can anyone confirm what all comes with the machine??

Back