POTD- PROJECT OF THE DAY: What Did You Make In Your Shop Today?

Uh-oh... d00d, you returned the insulation before lining either the roof or ceiling? :oops:
I will have a company do the insulation in there... I am not installing the ceiling panels. I will have someone do that.

After electrical is done and the walls are covered, I will hire someone to do the ceiling. Then hire a company to do the insulation there. Pretty sure they will do that with a pump. So there was no need to keep the leftover insulation I had.

Last edited:
Looks the same as my last time looking.
Sorry... forgot these photos. As I move things to the rack I am clearing floor space. For example, now I have space to move over the other two cars that are in the garage... My cousin is stopping by over the weekend to help me move those.

WS-95.jpeg
WS-96.jpeg

And, as I said, I know this is not the smartest way to go about it since I have to move everything to do the electrical, but right now I need to empty that PODS container...

WS-97.jpeg

Sorry... forgot these photos. As I move things to the rack I am clearing floor space. For example, now I have space to move over the other two cars that are in the garage... My cousin is stopping by over the weekend to help me move those.

View attachment 491154
View attachment 491155

And, as I said, I know this is not the smartest way to go about it since I have to move everything to do the electrical, but right now I need to empty that PODS container...

View attachment 491157
That is a sweet looking bug, what year model is it?

Just how many air compressors will be in there? I'm assuming that there are "only" two, and that it only looks like more because you've moved them around between photos?

LOL... everyone needs at least 2, that is kinda a sore point with my wife...

Well...

Just how many air compressors will be in there? I'm assuming that there are "only" two, and that it only looks like more because you've moved them around between photos?

Correct. There are two in there right now and a small donut styled air compressor as well. There is another 60 gal. in the main garage of the house... Not sure I need that many. I might end up giving one to my cousin, if he wants it.

Here is the other one on the opposite corner:

WS-98.jpeg

Last edited:
Well...

Correct. There are two in there right now and a small donut styled air compressor as well. There is another 60 gal. in the main garage of the house... Not sure I need that many. I might end up giving one to my cousin, if he wants it.
90% of my compressor needs are met with my 1.5HP; but, when things get serious I have a 7.5 HP the size of a frig and she tells me its in the way....

Simple bushing on the sway bar three point of a tractor. Dealer 25 dollars plus 10 dollar handling fee. Down time at least a week. Few minutes of lathe work and a piece out of the cut off pile. Sample part on the left new bushing on the right. Priceless feeling of satisfaction.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 27
Back