RC Corsair Exhaust

Thanks for the info! My experience level is near zero. I flew a paper airplane once!

Oh man... LOL
Well, I did that too once before I started flying the aircraft in my avatar. Pretty much the same concept. LOL

Airplanes are so super cool! There's just something about 'em that fires up my sense of romance! I've always been interested in R/C airplanes but found it very intimidating to get started. I've dabbled in R/C cars before but it never really kept my interest. I feel that someday I'll get into planes.

BTW kudos on the professional pilot thing! I'm sure you have lots of fun getting paid to fly that jet around! Very cool!

using a 4 jaw for the stacks is a great idea, i was thinking after you cut the square stacks and got each on center in the mill you used a boring head turn out the stacks on the milling machine..

I have been addicted to RC anything that will fly for over a half century now. I have a semi current build thread of a pulse jet in the RC forum.

That poor pulse jet has got put on hold by life so many times I feel sorry for it. I know people that have built full size aircraft faster than I am getting this model together.

If you are thinking of getting in, the first step is to find a local club and talk to some fliers, they will steer you in the right direction of a good trainer to learn on and more important teach you how to fly it. With proper instruction you will not crash until you get to be a much better pilot and start taking chances.

To get through the winter, I built 5 planes following plans from Flite Test and made of dollar store foam board ($1.25 a sheet). I've got electric power and computerized RC in 4 of them. Just waiting for the spring winds to die down to try them out.

using a 4 jaw for the stacks is a great idea, i was thinking after you cut the square stacks and got each on center in the mill you used a boring head turn out the stacks on the milling machine..
Yeah that would work but I don't have a boring head.

Back