Reamers For Donation

Got them. Thanks. They were packed really well but the box was soaked. Lol

Had my gate closed when the mail went through & it really rained hard today so the only person to blame this time was me.

It isn't a selling thing. They were given to the site for donations. The requested donation was decided at $2. I don't know how many total there was but in sure when it gets to you if there is any left you will have the same offer. But I'm sure any extra you want to donate is more then welcome & the owner of the site would be very grateful since hosting a site is costly.

The grab bag idea is fine with me. It would be fun not knowing exactly what you're getting. Since I have no specific size needs at the moment, toss in an assortment when my time comes around.

Hi all. I'm fairly new to the site and just found this thread. If there are any left, which may be a lost cause, I would love to get some of these reamers. As I do not have any, whatever is available would be great! If it is still available, please let me know where to send the money or how to do it. Thanks for the generosity of the person that donated these and to the person who is coordinating it.

Gosh and Golly Uncle Bob... all those reamers and we don't know the sizes! Are some over/under how do we know? Can you post a list somewhere> I know its a bit of work, but otherwise how will we all know?

Not sure if they're all spoken for, but I'd be interested in any metric reamers (or heck, a grab bag of randoms). Despite being Canadian I have a US shipping address.

As far as I know I believe they are all gone, that was 7 months ago.

Fair enough, i should have checked the date. I was just browsing 'recent' posts!

Back