Reclaiming Polyethylene Pipe

Been trying to think of a practical way to grind the pipe. Almost borrowed the food processor........
I was thinking of the food processor, but after seeing one of the videos, the best would be to take a paper shredder and supersize the power ..
take the shredder bars and put them in a new housing with a big A** motor.

Wood chipper
?

according to the videos I watched, the PE must be clean. so wood chipper... only if you can get it spotless.
I have to admit, that watching that video with the guy making slingshots was cool artwork. That was good to know... If I want to become an artist I can :laughing:

Due to internet restrictions I only watch YouTube videos when insomnia strikes, as the quotas change from 2am - 7am (?). It does mean I watch some odd stuff, but this one is relevant:

Damn, I just recycled most of a shredder, I have some of it left, but I recycled the spacers already. I can make new ones... but they were already cut out for the hex bar....20220221_181016.jpg

I'll need a new baking pan too, this one won't fit the little toaster oven I use for tempering.

I'll need a new baking pan too, this one won't fit the little toaster oven I use for tempering.
I suggest lining with foil. Non-stick coating might work, but we won't know until someone tries.

Back