Running a want ad here

Ultradog MN

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have a couple of machines I'd like to sell and it looks like you have to donate to be allowed to post ads here.
I read over the various levels of donations you can make but didn't see what level I need to buy to have ad privelages.
Can someone clue me in?

I have a couple of machines I'd like to sell and it looks like you have to donate to be allowed to post ads here.
I read over the various levels of donations you can make but didn't see what level I need to buy to have ad privelages.
Can someone clue me in?
Gold level will do it.

John

Ouch.
Looks like $25 in order to run ads.
Is that an annual fee or a one time deal?
Oh wait, it looks like I need a pay pal account.
Don't have one and Not gonna get one.

You do not need PayPal. A charge card will work. $25 Is a lot less than EBay would charge to sell. You will have a large audience to look at your equipment.

I understand not using PO or charge cards. Why not help the Forum out just one time. Sell your stuff then do not resign. No biggie.

We want to see what you have to sell

Cutting oil is my blood.

IMHO, well worth the price.

I've been on internet forums since the BBS days. The content here and moderation make for a great place to hang out. Especially now, with all the stuff going on with "social media" I'm glad to have a place I can come to that doesn't try to keep me "engaged" by testing the limits of sanity.

If it's not for you I understand, but for me it's the easiest internet decision to make.

John

Okay, the gold membership...
$25 annually or a one time deal?
Maybe just add $25 to each item I sell ;)
No Starbucks here.
I've been using this same pot for nearly 40 years.
Boil the grounds and drink it for two days.

Attachments

• 2023-06-14_11_07_15.jpg
    2023-06-14_11_07_15.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 9
Back