Schnoz of the day

All jokes aside I cannot for the life of me understand why people would have a dog yet never let it indoors.
Our neighbors dogs on either side and over the road are kept out doors all the time and they and their kids never play with them.
Our two sleep at the bottom or side of our bed ever since they were puppies. (but not allowed on it as then theres no room for us)

WRONG, you are borrowing his/her chair... When he/she lets you :p
NO, that's this guy! You cannot really see it in this pic but his left paw/leg is under my arm and he has pulled my hand there to support his head..I am after all just his personal pillow!

Attachments

• 20180506_204605.jpg
    20180506_204605.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 16
All jokes aside I cannot for the life of me understand why people would have a dog yet never let it indoors.
Our neighbors dogs on either side and over the road are kept out doors all the time and they and their kids never play with them.
Our two sleep at the bottom or side of our bed ever since they were puppies. (but not allowed on it as then theres no room for us)
No, No, our dog is in our family. She sits on our couch and enjoys all the comforts.

Back