Some of my stuff

TRX,

Seen that thread start and wondered if you had gotten anymore time on it?? or at least had done some more calculation/sketches??

RVM(I think? ) on the guild, posted a patent for a pistol.. that used a cam lever and spring system.. for delaying the slide. Kinda similar in thought, to your design!!

I thought it was cool, in the fact that the lever/cam was set up to delay and then dis-engage.. the slide could then free recoil on remaining inertia. when the slide moved back into battery, it ( the slide) caused the lever/cam to move back into play and "lock" the slide again. IF your interested, I'll find the patent number again and post it??

Well Better go

Respect Always
Metalshaper/Jonathan

Please post a link if you find the patent. I'm always interested in stuff like that.

I'd like to build the blowback 12ga, but I already have more projects started than I can finish in the forseeable future. I'd love to see someone give it a try, though.

Trx,

I'm just lucky to be getting time in on my 9mm thing.. so a few of the BP guns, are just gonna have to wait!!

Google patent search is MY friend!!:rofl: I also use freepatent as a search engine, if I know the Patent number..and I can print them from there..

look up patent Number 2270683 < this one is referenced in the next patent >

International patent WO2007/137524 A2 this one would probably be found using freepatent, or something similar???

the pistol is # 4176584

Hope this helps and give you some ideas??!!

Respect Always
Metalshaper/Jonathan

Back