Spending Christmas Eve on HM .

Well happy Christmas to ya! Busy day for us here. Lots of narrowly avoided catastrophes and remembering about people we failed to buy for. But our daughter made a cake, and our son will be here by evening. So it's a good day!

Everyone have a great but likely subdued holidays!
Last weekend, drove to Ottawa to see dad. All us kids were there so we made that our party and the news on Monday was that dad’s place had put into strict anti-Covid protocols, which I understand as the site has people from 60 to over 100 there. So it was a good thing we had it on the Saturday!
We are staying home and work has shutdown until Jan 4th. Going to clean up the shop so that I start making a new mess in the new year!
Pierre

Everyone have a great but likely subdued holidays!
Last weekend, drove to Ottawa to see dad. All us kids were there so we made that our party and the news on Monday was that dad’s place had put into strict anti-Covid protocols, which I understand as the site has people from 60 to over 100 there. So it was a good thing we had it on the Saturday!
We are staying home and work has shutdown until Jan 4th. Going to clean up the shop so that I start making a new mess in the new year!
Pierre
Pierre, I always thought you were the Pierre of Pierre's garage Youtube videos.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I haven't broke anything today (yet). But I did manage to burn some holes in some stainless tubing with my tig welder :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas Dave, and the rest the crew!

I haven't broken anything yet today either. Cleaning out a bunch of junk in the shop, rearranging other stuff and making a little more room for my lathe and mill that is enroute from Twain.

Tim

Merry Christmas to all.
So far today I made the wife's Christmas present (and even wrapped it alllll by myself ;)
Also did some reading, but not pleasure reading but need to read a book for work.

Children ........................:rolleyes:

My son and daughter just returned from the family party . My daughter said she found my 2 YO great niece playing with a couple dolls under the tree . Barbie and GI Joe . Surprised , my daughter said she didn't know Barbie came with Joe ??????

My great niece said , she doesn't . She only fakes it . She only comes with Ken . :eek:

Gotta love kids . And get your minds outta the gutter ! ;)

Back