Spindle bearing for PM lathes.

Let us know what precision those bearings are. The classes range from 40 microns of runout to 1 so the difference is significant and I assume the cost relects it. Dave

I got mine last December. The manual doesn’t have a date or version number, so can’t tell how old it is, but the bearing numbers are on page 26.
Are you sure you have the Taiwan 12x36t or the standard 12x36 China lathe. I just checked my page 26 and it is the instructions on changing the head stock oil. Mine is Version 7, I think they are up to V9 now but when I got 12x36t ultra precision lathe, V7. I checked the V9 manual and it does not list these numbers either. To keep the lathe at factory spec, .0001 tir you will need real P5 rated bearings.
Thanks
CH

Are you sure you have the Taiwan 12x36t or the standard 12x36 China lathe. I just checked my page 26 and it is the instructions on changing the head stock oil. Mine is Version 7, I think they are up to V9 now but when I got 12x36t ultra precision lathe, V7. I checked the V9 manual and it does not list these numbers either. To keep the lathe at factory spec, .0001 tir you will need real P5 rated bearings.
Thanks
CH
It’s the Taiwanese 1236T, this manual came from the lathe manufacturer and came with the machine, not the one PM has on their website.

Ah ha. Now I under stand. Also sent you a personal message(PM)
CH

Back