Spring has Sprung !

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
Being the first day of spring I was wondering how many members still have snow on the ground ?¿?
***********Gator*****************

Still got it here. :rofl: Not a lot but you can see it.

"Billy G"

I can see my whole back yard now, except along a fence line on the south exposure. AFAIK my hunting land is still under 36" of snow in Clark county - Central Wisconsin.....

honda out of snow.jpgand here's proof
we got 6 inches of heart attack stuff the night before last. . .

honda out of snow.jpg

We still have a couple of feet of snow on the ground and it's snowing heavily as I type. Two springs ago, the snow was gone by the end of March and I planted my garden by the first of April. Not looking like that's going to happen this year. I don't even think that the maple sap has run yet, it's been so darn cold.

But, the goldfinches are beginning to show some yellow color and the ravens are showing off to potential mates by performing half barrel rolls in the air. Also, in spite of all the snow and cold, the trees and bushes are all showing swelled buds. In about 3 weeks time, things will look dramatically different.... ermmmm... I hope... ;)

Brian

That's a nice looking V-plow on the ATV davidh - looks like it would cut through some deep drifts pretty nicely. What make is it?

Spring has sprung,
The Grass is rize,
I wonder there
Them fishes is!

We had 74 today, beautiful blue sky. Not seen any ice for a couple of weeks....we got 1 1/2-2" sleet one night that lasted a couple of days. Ho-hum, so much for Winter. It was over at 11:57 AM this morning. We have Spring!

Back