The End Of Enco?

Got this a while ago
A Message To Our Loyal Customers
Having trouble viewing this email? View Online

Hi %%FIRSTNAME%%,

As you’ve probably heard by now, Enco will be joining our parent company, MSC. While we’re sorry to see Enco go, our team is very excited about the benefits this brings to you, our loyal customers. Since you probably have questions – we did – here are some answers to what may be on your mind.

Will I continue to get the pricing I received from Enco?
Yes. We’ve worked with MSC to provide our customers with everyday discounts to bring you the prices you’ve come to expect from Enco. Just log in to mscdirect.comwith the username you were sent and your price will be shown. Remember, you have to log in to see your discount.

What about the additional deals?
You’ll continue to see special promotions, along with free shipping offers, and you’ll always get the best price – your everyday discount or the special promotional price.

What happens a year from now, will the discounts go away?
No. We worked with MSC to create a program that will bring value to our Enco customers well into the future. Rest assured, we value your business and intend to do so for years to come.

How about the Enco people I love speaking to?
We’re not going anywhere! We’re joining the MSC team and will still be here for you.

Will MSC be keeping the Enco machinery line?
Yes. Enco machines, parts, and manuals are available through MSC, along with another million products that we’re thrilled to have available for you.

Our team is excited because we know that this change allows us to serve our
customers better than ever before. We understand that this change, like any
change, will lead to other questions we’ve not addressed in this note. We’re here
at 1-800-USE-ENCO to answer any of the questions you may have. Please don't
hesitate to reach out. We value your business and look forward to making this
transition beneficial to all of our loyal Enco customers.

perry_milanesi_Sig.png
Perry Milanesi
General Manager
Enco

Certain exclusions apply. Discounts may not apply to certain vendors. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Discount will be taken off of current catalog price. If an item has a web price and a promotion code is applied, MSC will automatically provide you the lowest of that price and the discounted price. Items are discounted up to the discount shown or to the maximum extent possible for a particular manufacturer. Receive the same price you paid on all the products you purchased from ENCO during the past 12 months, for one full year. Freight Saver Shipping includes 3-5 days UPS Ground, with an option to upgrade when needed. If you no longer would like to recieve these emails, unsubscribe here.

0.gif

http://kbctools.com or http://kbctools.ca. Decent pricing for a hobbyist, low shipping (at least within Canada for a change). KBC is a US company, lots of selection. Choice of US or import made.
I never used Enco because shipping across the border doesn't exist or is too expensive. If you complain about shipping within US try sending something across the border!

I used to buy from CTC Tools but they seem to have not arrived at their new location, site offline since April this year.

Generally what is happening in many industries, Enco/MSC being one example, is consolidation of companies to eliminate competition. Once consolidated they can charge whatever they want. Just ask the telcos/cable/media conglomerates here in Canada how lucrative that can be (like 40% margins)

WOW....... The deals are flowing.....:cautious:.... I just got an email for my latest great offer from MSC. .... FREE shipping on my next $299 order. .... :(... Gee I miss Enco.

Free shipping code for MSC good till 8-4-16 is JUNEFF16 $25 minimum. I already miss the good old days of Enco.

Agreed, will miss ENCO--was easy shopping for me. Now to consider other sources; any experience with Victor Machinery Exchange out of New York? Regards, Sammy

On another site I saw http://penntool.com mentioned. Seems like fair pricing.

I'm somewhat local to Penn Tool. They're located in central New Jersey and they are good guys. The owner gave me a tour of the place, though there's not much to see except shelves of items. I had a problem with ....I can't remember what now actually :oops: but I do remember they were cool about it and made a quick exchange. Their prices are decent. Their website used to really suck. I actually told the owner that to his face because being able to find what you want quickly can be a deal breaker. I see they have gotten a better site but it still needs work. If you don't see a price then call them. They're usually pretty quick finding prices whenever I called them. Check them out, guys. Other than McMaster-Carr there's not too many places around me that has decent prices so I want them to stick around! :)

Agreed, will miss ENCO--was easy shopping for me. Now to consider other sources; any experience with Victor Machinery Exchange out of New York? Regards, Sammy

Forgot...I was going to answer this in my first post. I've dealt with Victor. I bought a few things from them. I don't recall any bad things about what I bought from them.

Only comment would be that Canada will not miss them.
They stopped shipping to Canada some time ago.

I've bought a few things from Victor Machinery Exchange, both directly and from their ebay store. Seemed to be good quality stuff at decent prices.

Back