The Retractor, Part II

How much is it worth?

• Total voters
I would be interested in buying a BXA if one is still available. Please let me know.

thanks

Adam
The AXA has been sold and shipped, one BXA has been purchased.
The second BXA has been spoken for, but not yet paid. Will let you know if it becomes available.
I still have one with the straight shank for toolholder mounting for those who can't use an AXA or BXA.

Looks like I will be making a second batch.

Yup just let me know when you have one available and I would be happy to buy it.

Adam

The AXA has been sold and shipped, one BXA has been purchased.
The second BXA has been spoken for, but not yet paid. Will let you know if it becomes available.
I still have one with the straight shank for toolholder mounting for those who can't use an AXA or BXA.

Looks like I will be making a second batch.
Wait wait wait!!! PM me to pay for it!! Send me email id… PayPal okay!??

Round 2 is in the works, another batch of four. This time I'm going to track my hours. Two are already reserved for @poorboy & @Just for fun, two still available. The threading tools will likely be the holdup. Input from those who've already received theirs is welcome.

Looking forward to eventually receiving it. Just let me know how to pay you.

Adam

For the stop: Would one of the old-timey mag bases with a rod in it work? Might be easier to use/less scary than some sort of permanent one.

For the stop: Would one of the old-timey mag bases with a rod in it work? Might be easier to use/less scary than some sort of permanent one.
Quite possible, depending on the power of the magnet and rigidity of rods. Anything that clamps to the ways (like a carriage stop) presents possibilities.

It could be me, but the link to the original build on the first item in this thread does not seem to work. Now that this has become a 'product' that could be by design ... to protect trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, but I thought I'd mention it.

It could be me, but the link to the original build on the first item in this thread does not seem to work. Now that this has become a 'product' that could be by design ... to protect trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, but I thought I'd mention it.
Looks like he just mucked up the link by removing the number at the end, looks unintentional to me. The link is still on the site with that name, but I'll hold off on posting it in case you're right.

Back