Today's Jokes - 2024

I wish it was even that simple...
Are you referring to the "tall skinny latte, double shot of espresso, single shot of mint , double shot of caramel with double chocolate sprinkles on top and a triple chocolate, blueberry and raspberry muffin to go" brigade per chance??

Sheesh, a simple large white filter coffee and chocolate muffin would suffice for goodness sakes!!

Are you referring to the "tall skinny latte, double shot of espresso, single shot of mint , double shot of caramel with double chocolate sprinkles on top and a triple chocolate, blueberry and raspberry muffin to go" brigade per chance??

Sheesh, a simple large white filter coffee and chocolate muffin would suffice for goodness sakes!!
I think it's hilarious that some people think iced coffee was invented in the last 20 years. That might be the funniest thing posted here in a while.

I think it's hilarious that some people think iced coffee was invented in the last 20 years. That might be the funniest thing posted here in a while.

Ice coffee is vastly older than the last 20 years or so... Even I know that!

Sweet, cold coffee was reportedly developed by the French military during the Battle of Mazagran in 1840.

One of the few pieces of information I wound my late step-father up with anytime he witched about forgetting his coffee, then going to drink it when it was stone cold. Always did make me laugh

hot black coffee or nothing. Can't take cold coffee, so cold coffee must be the joke (this is a joke thread right?) :p
Black? depends on the coffee. Proper italian coffee? sure. Anything else? sorry but it has to be white and sweet before I even consider drinking it!

Black Tea? Now thats different! can drink that all day, everyday, without blinking or blanching so long as I am the one that brews it.

Back