Today's Jokes - 2024

Sadly, outside of my kitchen, I'd have to concur...

GsT
I had to make my own philly cheese steak from scratch, including baking the roll when I lived there.

Coffee. Went to Starbucks with coworkers when I started at Apple in '95. I noticed that I was gaining weight (first desk job) and spending a lot of money. So, I started drinking the coffee the boss provided free and acquired a taste for having it black.

Now, grind my own beans (Petes) and french press. Not a snob, just like what I like....

John

I'm a french roast drinker, and I travel quite a bit. I finally found out how to get a decent cup of dark roast at SBux - order the medium roast.

I've ordered a "medium size Pike Place roast" may times, and never gotten any side eye. It's not great, but better than what the hoptel serves, and better than many "fancy" coffee places outside the PNW.
Not a big fan of fancy coffee, give me 8 oclock coffee, I make it strong, I don't use a spoon to calculate the amount to grind, I just fill it, grind it, fill the water for 10 cups, and when I am done I have 8 cups :oops:

What in the hell is "coffee"?
Never had a cup in my life.
My son can't have coffee, he can't keep his hands steady. He used to drink energy drinks, and the Dr told him to stop all caffeine if he wanted to stop the shaking. It was not fun watching him try to solder wires. Often I wanted to do it for him... Kinda tough to keep my mouth shut, but I had to.

Back