UPS for the loss

woodchucker

Registered
Registered
I ordered something from Mouser, two day shipping.
well, UPS has had it for two days(tracking shows they received it)... and it's sitting at the airport. They are now saying Monday...
Congratulations to UPS for paying more to get less, and not giving a rats ass about your 2 day .. F U.

I ordered something from Mouser, two day shipping.
well, UPS has had it for two days(tracking shows they received it)... and it's sitting at the airport. They are now saying Monday...
Congratulations to UPS for paying more to get less, and not giving a rats ass about your 2 day .. F U.

I've been getting that a lot lately. Friday by 9pm, no Tuesday by 9pm, how about Wednesday by 9pm, lets try a week from Saturday. :oops:

USPS can take longer too, but at least once they give a date for delivery they are usually pretty much on target.

The new tracking info has changed from a ETA Date to "It's on the way but a little late".

They all suck, but it hurts more when UPS runs late - usually a package I'm in a hurry for.

I think that is the norm now. I sent a package next day through USPS. Instead it sat at the post office for 2 days and arrived on day number 3. :cool: I went to the post office and got my money back. Gee whiz.

yes but why pay more and then wind up getting less than regular service. This is 2 day service.. that is now turning into 5 day service.
I wonder if they sent it out via ground if it would be here first.

Glad to pay more and get less ... bastards. Angry because it's holding up a project.

I got an email the other day that said "are you sure you sent out the mailing?" because a week had gone by and none of the recipients (160 of them) had received their mailings.
Thus was USPS, not UPS.
I replied with "yes, I am sure they went out. Have you checked the weather across the US to see what could be delaying the mail?"

UPS suffers the same airport closures as any other. It could be a factor.

Dallas Forth Worth... ? we've had a couple of days of clear weather here. Now snowing. But it could have flown out in the last 2 days. Now... snowing here... so it will be delayed on this end.

We had a snow Monday (Big for us, 4 inches or so). Still cold, so the roads have not cleared that much, but vehicles are passing. No mail since then. I would not care except I have 2 bills that are due,. My bill payments take 8-10 days to deliver by USPS in normal weather now (I have checked when my bank clears the checks). All this publicity (we will resume delivery when it is safe). Mail never did that that I remember. And if I don't receive mail, the mail lady drives right by with the flag up and leave my outgoing bills behind. Some days they don't run at all in normal weather, some days 1:30, some days 7 PM. I think COVID taught people work ethic is optional.

Sent an item out Jan 2nd USPS . Tracked it for days , did not arrive until the 10th . Box was destroyed ! This had tape wrapped each way around the box so it must have been dropped numerous times . I realize it went thru the blizzard out in Kansas , but holy smokes . This had heavy and fragile stickers all over the box . Bottom line , there was a $1200 tool set in the box . Over half the tools were missing when it arrived at the post office . The box was insured for $1200 . I refunded the buyer his money and now have to battle it out with USPS . :rolleyes:

I used to order free training manuals from a state organization 70 miles away. They mailed them USPS in the boxes shipped to them from the printer. Ordered 2 boxes, never got them. Ordered 2 more boxes, never arrived. I think I ordered a total of 7 boxes. Got 1 box, ripped apart, 1/3 the books were there, looked like the dog ate my homework. I begged them to send them Fedex. I quit ordering and just drove up there and picked them up after that.

Back