UPS for the loss

My box just arrived . I'm taking pics of the box , the original box with the damaged upon receipt , and the contents returned .

well, they can't do that. You paid for a delivery, you paid for insurance, they didn't honor anything, and didn't return your money.. that's BS.
After many phone calls and trips to the post office, run around, and employees not knowing their job, I had to just let it go for my health. I think after about a year my blood pressure is down.

It'll take longer than that for me for $1200 . This is not the first time they've screwed myself or my son from mis-handling packages or delivering to the wrong address . Gotta wonder where they hire the gorillas from . I would love to see their machine tool collection in their lost and found section ! :postman:momoney

Priority and insured .................LMAO . 12 days to Kansas and 8 back .

Attachments

• IMG_0767.JPG
    IMG_0767.JPG
    327 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0773.JPG
    IMG_0773.JPG
    305.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    296.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    311.6 KB · Views: 10
I think that tape is misleading. The post office did not receive it in damaged condition. They damaged it themselves.

This is how my package was delivered to the customer: They said I must have shipped it that way.
Really? Everything arrived, I had zip tied all the wrenches together and wrapped them in foam so they couldn't move in the box. Next time, I will use fiberglass tape over the entire package. Still, they have mostly been better than UPS in my opinion. UPS has been the bottom of the barrel for me. I have set it up to have stuff delivered to the front door under the overhang so it won't get wet. Over and over UPS will leave it out in the open, even on rainy days... It's like hey stupid, do your job.. think...
20220919_124230.jpg20220919_124244.jpg20220919_124300.jpg20220919_124323.jpg

will today be the say...
I have high hopes.. got an email... but I've had these emails before, and nothing showed.
ups_will_today_be_the_day.jpg

I would be inconceivable to me that someone would pick USPS packaging, pack my items in it and then deliver a seriously damaged package to USPS for delivery. Furthermore, I highly doubt that a USPS employee would accept a package with that much damage for shipment.

USPS on the far end may have very well received the package damaged but it was damaged within their system. A good precaution would be to take photos of your packages prior to shipment and preferably as you hand them over to the postal employee. It would resolve the dispute in short order.

Shipping heavy objects is particularly subject to damage due to the way that packages are handled. The last time I shipped 10 lbs of iron, it was in a plywood box made to fit the USPS box with the iron securely fastened within.

Back