UPS for the loss

Just got an email from UPS, my package will be here tomorrow.
BUT:
the tracking no longer shows Dallas Fort Worth, which is where it showed last week, it doesn't even list that.. It's now in Louisville, KY, United States
How will it be here tomorrow, if in 5 days it made it from TX to Ky.. and is there? WTF... what Happened to DFW? what's this changing the tracking history ... I hate this crap... no faith in their system.

Everybody raised their rates as of today FWIW .

Everybody raised their rates as of today FWIW .
really? WTF, and I can't even get a 2 day shipment in 6 days. Still hasn't hit NJ yet. I have a feeling my 2 day is going to wind up being tomorrow, at 7 days.

well, got another email, and it's delayed by a few hours.
Yesterday was:
Scheduled Delivery​
Monday 01/22/2024
11:45 AM - 3:45 PM​

today:
Scheduled Delivery​
Monday 01/22/2024
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM​

tracking website says by 7pm today.. But it still shows it's in KY. Is this just wishful thinking? Does 2 day mean anything? Why would I pay more for NOTHING!!! WTF is wrong with those idiots.

20 days now from Md to Kansas and back . Still waiting on a response from USPS also . $1200 at stake .

20 days now from Md to Kansas and back . Still waiting on a response from USPS also . $1200 at stake .
Good Luck with that. I had a similar experience last year and followed all the rules/requirements to file a claim for lost priority insured package. Our Post Master helped fill all the claim forms and wast told to wait up to five months. Later received a email stating it was not a covered claim with no other explanation. I have never heard someone receiving payment from a claim from USPS. May be some but I have never heard one.

Good Luck with that.
Was your package insured ? This was insured for $1200 , cost over $25 to do so . If I get the same response as you , there will be trouble .

Good Luck with that. I had a similar experience last year and followed all the rules/requirements to file a claim for lost priority insured package. Our Post Master helped fill all the claim forms and wast told to wait up to five months. Later received a email stating it was not a covered claim with no other explanation. I have never heard someone receiving payment from a claim from USPS. May be some but I have never heard one.
did they at least return the insurance and shipping charges? Or did they keep it all.

The bastards are now stating tomorrow. nothing like just keep not meeting their obligations. Remember this was 2 day... it will be 7 tomorrow.
Ordered on Monday, shipped Monday night, but I'll give them a bye on that and say Tuesday.. And we are still waiting.Fing BS.

Service

UPS 2nd Day Air®

Weight
0.60 LBS
Shipment Category
Package

1705954188333.png

Back