UPS for the loss

I went to the PO today and went thru the motions . I always get the same girl . She commented to the manager that all my packages (100s) are always packed and taped correctly . She actually remembered this box because I always shoot the breeze with her . And she did stamp the box heavy and fragile which are still visible on the box . All paperwork is done so I guess sit back and wait is all I can do .

Jeff , your package looks great compared to mine . :grin:

it finally arrived. Of course it was to the middle of the garage door. The tracking picture is so blurry, it's not recognizable as anything but a white blotch on the pic.. you can't see a garage door, or package.
my settings say front door... oh well... as my title says... UPS for the loss. Mouser for the win.

my settings say front door... oh well
LOL!. I have a Garage (shop) a car-port then boardwalks to a screen porch and the front door is inside the screened porch. My Amazon delivery instruction say to place packages on the bench next to the screen porch door. And to there credit, this happens 85% of the time. The other 15% is a "where's waldo" exercise. It has been much easier to find the strangely delivered pkgs since amazon drivers take pictures of where they deliver. However Fed-Ex and UPS it can be a little harder I have found them all over the property and of course, sometime not at all. My plan is to put up a bunch of signs with arrows pointing the correct direction with instructions like "NOT here, keep going" I sort of understand that they just want to dump the pkg as quick as possible between thanksgiving and Christmas but the rest of the year, not so much. As for next day and 2 day delivery, it feel like a bait and switch. I choose a next day delivery and it feels like 50% of the time it take at least a day (or more) longer.

Yea, it's very rare to get it where I requested it. You would think in the rain they would put it at the front door under the overhang... but it doesn't make it..
It's not raining, but this pic is so bad that I don't even see the package.UPS_mouser.jpg

Back