Vaccine

I just got my first shot yesterday of the phizer vaccine. Didn't even feel them give it to me. After hearing about people searching for weeks and waiting for hours I received an email, confirmed it, I walked in and there were about half a dozen people ahead of me. Filled out a quick questionnaire, and in 30 minutes including 15 minutes waiting after the shot and I was out of there. So far I haven't felt any effects from it. No soreness, don't feel sick. I go back on the 15th for the second shot.

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot today. Pretty sore arm after 8 hours, but otherwise it was a breeze.

I'd like to hear the morning report, very good.

Benny is good....

I loved watching his shows. He was hilarious!

I'd like to hear the morning report, very good.
I woke up today with chills and pretty violent shaking. Joints ached like hell too. I took some Tylenol and went back to bed. Six hours later I'm up and feeling ok - not 100 percent yet, but better for sure.

I thought there might be some symptoms. but there are several I know that had almost nothing. Glad it did not last too long.

I had a similar reaction to David after my 2nd dose of the Moderna Covid vaccine. Chills through the night and aches all over, was extremely fatigued the next day, and was about 90% back to normal the next day. First dose was just a sore arm for a few days. Wife had similar next day fatigue with aches, but no chills. In the clinical studies, younger individuals had a higher incidence and severity of side effects than older, but most were transient. One should have full immunity after about 2 weeks.

Got my second shot Thursday, Very mild sore injection site, no other symptoms. Two weeks more, and get to see my granddaughter, and son. Mike

Back