Vises again

It is the scratch and dent, they say the base or moving jaws can have porosity. No returns but retains same warranty, i can find no flaws
My DX6 is also a scratch/dent, and I have a piece of bad casting (either it broke off, or was never cast!) on one spot of the underside of the 'rail' near the screw. I don't think it actually affects anything at all, so I was happy with the $100+ discount at the time for it.

Ahhhh Indiana! .....I love Indiana! I was there with my buddy 2010 and 2011 in Muncie, taking part at the IRCHA Jamboree flying my RC Turbine Helicopter!

My dad and i spent 10 years building and flying RC and then moved to full size private small planes

My dad and i spent 10 years building and flying RC and then moved to full size private small planes
Awesome! .....I envy you. I started training and studying for my private pilot's license many years ago, but never completed it. There were serious time conflicts with my job at the time, and just never got back around to it.
I am still VERY active in RC flying here though, and we have a very nice 400 acre flying field with a paved runway and covered pit area. Entirely done with donations and hard work! :)
The Opening Ceremony.

Paved and covered facility:

Last edited:
Hm.........................I have a few of those old time Kurts lying around . They'll find their way down to Easton next month . :)

Attachments

• IMG_8346.JPG
    IMG_8346.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 96
I have 2 Glacern 4" vises, but only 1 6" Kurt D688, how hard are they to make into a matched set?:rolleyes: PM me a price....

I have 2 Glacern 4" vises, but only 1 6" Kurt D688, how hard are they to make into a matched set?:rolleyes: PM me a price....
Really no need to make into a matched set Mike . I'll send you a PM about this and all my material . I have a storm coming in which is making it quite nice in the garage at this point . Pulling stuff for the mills . I will send you pics before posting .

Back