Washing machine....leaking

Its an idea i stole from my wife who got tired of hand scrubbing the red clay out of our sons baseball uniforms!

We've played a lot of World Series tourneys up there in Michigan over the years . AABC , NABF etc . I remember the red clay very well . :grin:

I'll add this ! Just found a 2003 Hooters collector calendar that came from the Kalamazoo Hooters . It's amazing what I find cleaning up .

We've played a lot of World Series tourneys up there in Michigan over the years . AABC , NABF etc . I remember the red clay very well . :grin:

Honestly the worse of the red clay comes from the south, Georgia and North Carolina seem to be the top of the list.
Momma made me buy her one of those $100 HF electrical pressure washers to take along on the travel weekends and for home use, not nearly as good as the car wash units but they work and with a bit of temporary plumbing ingenuity can easily be hooked up inside the hotel room for use in the shower which made her life easier and Earned me some NICE Brownie Points:shhh:

Yeah , we played in tenn down at the Beast of the East . Knoxville . :grin:

I'll find the exact date . There was a player with the same name as my sons. Matt March . We followed each other across the US in National Tournaments . And I DO have pics . We were very near the Coal Creek riding area . :encourage:

Back