What Did You Buy Today?

450 4"x24" sanding belts met their match at the burn barrel just now . Didn't take them long to dissapear . :p
Were they bad? damn... I have a Rigid oscillating drum/ band sander with 4x24 belts... I could have burned them up for ya.

Were they bad? damn... I have a Rigid oscillating drum/ band sander with 4x24 belts... I could have burned them up for ya.
I've had these since buying out the woodshop years ago and they were good . $.50 cents a piece at the yard sales and they were on here as well . :) Got some metal going out today so more room . The garage at this point looks like a disaster area but with less stuff .

I couldn't resist these deals, and fell off the old iron wagon again, and bought these 2 vises:

3" York vise ($71.90 ebay auction price + $88 shipping from Great Britain)
View attachment 405404View attachment 405405

6" Wilton off Craigslist for $300.
View attachment 405406

After I contacted the seller, I then tried to get out of buying the $450 vise (since I know I have too many tools) by saying I only had $300 in my bank account, but couldn't say no when he then said he'd take $300.
The vise without a swivel base weighs about 150lbs.
I need to just say no, but am weak to deals, lol
Susan
Yeah,
Welcome back Sue!

I've had these since buying out the woodshop years ago and they were good . $.50 cents a piece at the yard sales and they were on here as well . :) Got some metal going out today so more room . The garage at this point looks like a disaster area but with less stuff .
Dave,
You’ve been talking about your messy shop/garage for quite a while now.
Are you making any progress?
How you feeling old friend?

What version did you get ?? That control box looks like it lays flat ?? I have my ADX mounted up on the wall next to my 3-phase panel .
This one is just the AR. It mounts on top of the motor.

Dave,
You’ve been talking about your messy shop/garage for quite a while now.
Are you making any progress?
How you feeling old friend?
I just had a member stop in and take some lathe stock out of the garage Jeff . So a little more space now . I gave Tom a grand tour of the disaster areas , er , the garage and the basement . :big grin: He saw the results of my 450 sanding belts out in the burn pit ! Yep , feeling a little better each day and the more stuff that leaves , the better I feel !

One day, some day…. I will get me a big building. Cluttered small workshop is getting to me. But, I still know it could always be worse.

Back