What Did You Buy Today?

I got this nice dividing head for 650$. It was listed on ebay for 1000 and facebook for 800. I was able to get him down to 650. Very excited for this. The 3" riser blocks will be nice to have as well. With this i can get into doing what i have been wanting to do with my shop when i started. I can get into doing more job shop work with gear repairs.

Attachments

• 4D99DB07-4EA3-455E-9867-AEAA2A1C1E3E.png
    4D99DB07-4EA3-455E-9867-AEAA2A1C1E3E.png
    724.6 KB · Views: 30
I bought a label maker finally.
I finally bought a Brother label maker about 6 months ago. Seems to work well but wastes tape with a rather long lead in & out. Try to make as many labels as it will permit as one long part then cut with scissors.

I finally bought a Brother label maker about 6 months ago. Seems to work well but wastes tape with a rather long lead in & out. Try to make as many labels as it will permit as one long part then cut with scissors.

I have one of those. It is very useful!

If you mess with the settings you can save a lot of tape. You can save the first inch unfortunately but if you mess with the tab settings you can save a lot of tape.

Looks like a nice workbench peeking out from under those sexy red boxes too…

My abrasive chop saw has lived a hard life. I've been pushing it and pushing it for a long time, and it's starting to groan. Okay, it's been groaning and screeching since Clinton left office, and is now threatening to die sooner rather than later. So when I came home from shooting the state USPSA pistol match over the weekend, this was on my porch waiting for me (not my shop photo, I still need to unbox it!) :
71I2XtjO1xL._SY400.jpg

Very Nice John, I have an Evalution saw like that, and it works well. I don't have a table like that though.

Back